Norfoam is the major supplier of insulated expanded polystyrene (EPS) solutions in North Queensland with offices in Townsville and Innisfail. We create, design, develop, construct, supply, and install insulated panels and polystyrene solutions for a diverse range of domestic, commercial, architectural and cold storage needs. By using the versatility of polystyrene in insulated roofing panels, we have created a unique product offering for building and home improvement projects.
Our range of products can be used for projects such as:
- roofing systems for all building projects, patios and verandas;
- cold rooms and freezer rooms for commercial and industrial applications;
- agricultural and pharmaceutical rooms;
- partition walls for sectioning large commercial and industrial areas;
- profile cutting for pipe insulation; and
- 2D shapes.
Norfoam supply’s flat pack room and roof systems in kit form so they can be easily and quickly assembled onsite. We also offer an installation service for all products.
All Norfoam construction products can be supplied in complete kit form to your requirements and specifications, or if you wish we can arrange for our qualified tradesmen to install our panel products in a timely and professional manner.
Importantly, all the expanded polystyrene material used in Norfoam products is totally environmentally friendly and free from damaging CFC's.